One of the most popular trucks, with a 43º baseplate. This truck is designed for fast freeride and downhill boarding. The perfect balance between staobility and agility. The 43º baseplate combined with double barrel bushings make this truck easier to control at higher speeds.
The Paris V3 series is redesigned and produced using the latest technologies designed by Paris Truck Co. Paris has redesigned the hanger's barrel and shoulders. Reinforeced the baseplate and modified the kingpins.
The pivot cup is now a 96a hand-poured cup. Providing smooth turning and return to center.
The Paris V3 is also available in 165mm, and 150mm options.
Get these trucks if you ride a 9 to 10" wide board and if you want more stability at higher speeds.
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of our 50° Baseplates
- 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols
Suited for size decks: 9"-10"
Axel Size: 8mm
Hanger Size: 180mm